The other day someone told me that my back brake light was out, the same one that was repaired after the "incident". So I changed the light bulb but it still was not working when I pushed on the brake, but it was working when I armed the car. I decided it was time to take it back to the repair shop that fixed it. I went there today and unfortunetly they could not fix it today. They have to keep it a couple days so they said they would pay for the rental car. Great, another f-ing rental car. So they dropped me off at Enterprise and I made it very clear to the woman that I did NOT want a van. I think my exact words were "I do not want a van. You gave me a van last time and I was not happy. I will start to throw a fit if you give me another van. I do not want a van". Luckily for the girl at Enterprise it is Saturday and we are very close to a "vacation spot", Niagara Falls, and all the vans were rented. They gave me a Chevy Cobalt, which is fine, but when I got in the car there was something a miss.... It has no power windows or locks or alarm... I had no idea that those features were not standard in all cars made after 1995. I have to physically put the key into the door to unlock it. I look like a jackass. Here are some pictures to prove it...
CD player but no power windows or locks?
The silver bullet...
This is how I have to roll down the windows...

Manual locks...


1 comment:
Brooko~ I don't think people really notice if you have a manual lock or automatic lock. ~ Shan
Post a Comment