Me and Wanda Honda were reunited yesterday after four long days without each other. There was a bit of a debacle prior to the pick up. The man at the repair shop called me and asked if I had lost my keys. Hmmmm. No I said, but I did drop my car off there on Saturday to be repaired. Oh, he says, we will start fixing it today then. Um, what? I was a bit confused by the conversation so I called back and talked to someone else. This man told me that they had fixed the car and were getting done detailing it. Ok, that sounds better. When I finally got to the repair shop they kept apologizing for being dufuses. But then they kept calling me Jennifer. At first I didn't know if they were talking to me so the second time I had to correct them. They started apologizing even more. It was really funny, but I probably won't take my car back there. Too many boneheads working there.


1 comment:
I'm so glad you still name your cars. That makes me happy and think of the stories we would make up back in our high school days.
Post a Comment