Since the beginning of summer, I have been absent from the blogging world. Why is this? Because in Buffalo, summer is only three short months and you have to cram every little bit of outside activity into these days. And while I'm out enjoying the summer, I have lacked to post anything new.
We have had an awesome summer so far, minus the 100% humidity and the temps in the mid 90's. For those of you who have not ventured out to the east coast, 100% on a day where it is above 85 degrees, feels like you are in a sauna and for me, I feel like lying down and dying right there in the street. You sweat profusely, you feel like your lungs can't get enough oxygen and you want to run and jump into the nearest body of water, even if that is a dirty puddle on the side of the road.
But enough about the weather.... Some of the activities we have been up to so far this summer have included: playing softball on Monday and Friday nights, trying to eat at every restaurant that has outdoor seating, a weekend trip to Boston for a shower and bachelorette, a jersey shore party, Race for the Cure, the Ride for Roswell Cancer Institute, multiple weddings, a trip to Ann Arbor, a Tigers game, several Bison's games, a trip to Pittsburgh which included a visit to the zoo and aquarium, and the Taste of Buffalo. I have pictures of all these events and I will try to load them up as soon as I can. Until then, enjoy your summer, cause I know we will be out doing the same!
Music Monday- (new) Bat For Lashes
13 years ago

2 comments:
I got a little sad when you told me that you were at the taste of Buffalo and we weren't there to join you... if only we had pockets full of money, a private jet, or powers to travel in the blink of an eye. 3 weeks...
Holy cow it sounds like your summers been awesome!!!!
Post a Comment