skip to main |
skip to sidebar
2010 off to a bad start...
I've already fallen down my back steps trying to clear a place for Tank to do his outside business. (By outside steps I mean two deck steps and the cement landing at the bottom). I laughed after I fell down so if anyone saw me they probably think I'm crazy. Then last night I managed to back into the neighbor's friend's van in my own parking lot/driveway. Luckily the van had a dimple but the neighbor popped it right back out. Not Wanda though. She will be getting another new bumper and taillight. This will be her second bumper in her life, since I had to get a new bumper last year when I was rear-ended. There is much more damage this time even though I was going maybe 5 miles an hour and when I was rear-ended he was going like 20 miles an hour. I've decided to give Carubba Collision another chance even though they had my car for two weeks last time and ended up not even fixing the taillight correctly so I had to take it back. Not to mention they gave me an F-ING VAN. I will be mentioning this to them and the fact I decided to bring it back.
No comments:
Post a Comment