This isn't just today's pet peeve, it's an everyday pet peeve. I have a basket at work in which my co-workers are supposed to put check requests, invoice, etc. for me to process. This basket is large enough to fit approximately 8 1/2 x 11 sheets of paper. I'm not sure who has had experience in an office before but I would think that it would be common sense on how to properly place papers into said basket. Most of us learned how to do this in the 12+ years we have attended school. But for some odd reason a couple of delinquents at my place of employment have yet to figure out this so-called basket. They have put the paper in the basket in the wrong direction and some, yes people, this has happened before, will put the papers next to the basket. It takes all of my patience to not pick up the basket and give them a tap on the head with it.
This is how the papers were placed in there today

I moved the papers to show this example of placing them in the wrong direction.

2 comments:
Set it upside down and see what they do. I'm willing to bet some of them will just stare at it dumb founded.
I've found that coworkers are often too retarded to pick up on hints. Mine are slow to pick up signs or memos even. One day we'll snap, and then they'll be sorry!
Post a Comment