A couple weeks ago we had the pleasure of attending our friend's Mark and Maureen's wedding. The ceremony was at the Rose Garden in Delaware Park and it all started off with this...
I found you back!!! When I told Ashley I had a bog she said something about it being about time. Which made me laugh cause that was the same thing she said when I finally got a cell phone:)
I'm originally from Salt Lake City and I now live in Buffalo. I recently became engaged to my boyfriend of seven long years. We are planning an October 2011 wedding in Las Vegas. We have a pug named Tank and a turtle named Frank.
3 comments:
I found you back!!! When I told Ashley I had a bog she said something about it being about time. Which made me laugh cause that was the same thing she said when I finally got a cell phone:)
That's awesome. Weddings should be more like that I think instead of it being like you're going to a funeral. Right on.
Love,
Aunt Ruthann
Seriously, that was awesome!! I should've done that at my wedding!
Post a Comment