I just want to say hats off to all the ladies out there who clean up after their babies who are constantly puking and pooping. Yesterday, after Tank had puked in James's car twice (it wasn't just a little puke either), and after he puked on one of my throw pillows on the couch (which I threw away instead of cleaning), I realized that this is only a puppy who maybe pukes once in a great while. There was a time where I was cleaning up poop and piss on my carpet every single day, most of which has stained my carpet. Yesterday was no exception. After cleaning the car I came inside to find puke on my couch pillow. I then had to go upstairs to the bathroom before I peed my pants and he followed me up there and puked under the bed and all over James's bookbag. But it's no where near what people with babies have to go through. So hats off to you ladies who have babies, and double hats off to those who have multiple babies. I think I'm just going to stick to the puppies and dogs.
This is the little jerk on Saturday while I'm attempting to nap. Instead he wants to chew on the button on my pants.
No comments:
Post a Comment