Saturday, February 23, 2008

The Police!!!

This morning at 9:07am I became one of the very lucky to be able to purchase tickets to Sting and The Police in concert at HSBC Arena in Buffalo. It came at a hefty price tag, but anything for Sting. I am so excited that I had to share this wonderful event with everyone. Plus James isn't as excited as I am to be going. But until I can find someone that will actually WANT to go with me, he is the designated asshole. PS I love Sting.

2 comments:

Rob Sara and Cole said...

Yeah!!! I am excited that you have come into the blogging world! It looks so cute! Especially the picture of my boys!

Unknown said...

Hooray! I love Sting too, but you know that. I think I may just have to buy tickets to see the Police when they come here.